CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

East Elementary "Poetry Out-Loud"


Camrie & Madison both qualified to compete in the
Poetry Out-loud Contest at their school today!
They both did really good despite the
butterflies in their tummies!


"My Teacher Sees Right Through Me"  by Bruce Lansky


"I ripped my pants at school today . . . "


Abbie, Preslie, & Madi



Camrie got a third place ribbon for her presentation!


Madison did an awesome job!


3 comments:

  1. I can totally see why Camrie won an award...that was one of the cutest things I have ever heard...made me laugh out loud!! Madisons was so great too...Bruce Lansky was a favorite when I taught school!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So So Cute. They both should get an award!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go girls! That was so cute...They both did such a great job!

    ReplyDelete