CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

NCC 5 Mile Run

Pre - race ... all smiles!

5 a.m. is what time our morning began . . . and that's
on a Saturday. I realize I probably wont get much
sympathy from anyone that might look at this blog,
but none the less we were all up early and headed up
Dry Fork Canyon for the First Annual 5 mile community run
sponseredby Northeastern Counseling. The kids were incredibly
good sports about the whole thing. Each had a different
plan of how they were going to run the race and each
walked away with a trophy for placing in their division.




Camrie - road her bike while Gabe and I
chased her the entire 5 miles!

Connor came in First for his division (Youth-boys)
Gabe came in Second for his division (Youth-boys)
Madison came in First for her divison (Youth-girls)

Kyle and I finished and didn't need oxygen! Although we are
somewhat sore tonight. I don't want to
think about how I'll feel in the morning.

...still smiling!

This is the park where the race ended.
This is etched in the side of the cliff wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment