CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 26, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

The month of December is like a blur...I LOVE the season, but each week was filled with so many events and activities. I took so many pictures. Some of the highlights included Band concerts, Christmas parties, Dance previews (I had some great video of Kyle dancing with other dads), Jazz Game in the city, more Christmas parties, record snow fall for Roosevelt, and finally what our van looked like after we were in a crash on our way to Morgan (we were fine-black ice). The verdict is not in on the van yet... Needless to say, I can't find most of the pictures. I would understand if Kyle had deleted the dancing footage, but I don't think he did. I think I must have deleted it somehow and I am so sorry. Pictures are an amazing way to share life experiences and events! I'll be more careful from now on.


This is the second year in a row that I have let the season slip past without a Christmas Card. I'll do better next year. I do want to wish each of you a Merry Christmas and let you know how grateful we are for the associations we have with each of you. We are so blessed to have such kind neighbors, friends and family. We love and appreciate all of you and the part you play in our lives.

2 comments:

  1. I like your new layout, Mindy! Very cute! Sorry you lost your pictures. Hope you had a fabulous Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that you were in an accident. Accidents are never fun, especially in the cold winter season. Hope everything is okay.

    ReplyDelete