CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Piano Recital






















Imagine 6 little hands working together on one keyboard . . .
it's all about counting and patience!


The kids have been working really hard on a trio for weeks. They finally were ready to perform it at the recital on Saturday. I took a video before we went because the I wasn't sure how lighting, angle or their nerves would be. They did excellent. Enjoy their performance!




"Angles We Have Heard on High"



They also performed solos. Each did a great job.
Madi performed "Away in a Manger"
Gabe performed "Little Drummer Boy"
Connor performed "The Night Before Christmas Song"
Camrie was a very good audience member :)

3 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever heard/seen a trio before...that was absolutly incredible...actually choked me up a little bit (don't know why? unbelievealbly cute talented kids do that to me I guess!)

    I've officially decided I do not like your blog. It makes me miss you :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Performance. Keep up the good work. You all sounded great. I love and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just showed this to my sister (she has three piano players) She would love to know where you found trio music (or at least this piece)!! Let me know if possible.

    ReplyDelete