CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 21, 2009

Wrapping up the Inside . . .

This is several different angles of our new master bedroom . . .

Carpet has been laid and doors have been in put in place. 
Plumber and electrician came any finished what they could
and HVAC also was completed!




Walk in closet.   Sorry it is kind of tricky getting a feel.
Imagine a mirror image on the other side.  My side - Kyle's side.



Pretty basic bathroom - all the essentials.
We opted for one sink and more cabinets
because I always brushed my teeth in
Kyle's sink anyway.  Our shower door
won't come for another week or so.


This is a view of the new bonus room.  I love the
big windows that face west.  They let in a lot of light.
I also love the south facing doors.  I don't have any
windows that have ever faced that direction so I'm
really enjoying the different view from our home.

The kids are having a ball just running circles -
It's something about new territory to discover.
We got the air hocky table a year or two ago, at
RCWilley's as an add on to another purchase.
Now we have someplace to put it.


The finished family room finally cleaned back up!  Ya!

The exterior is coming along also.  The brickers will finish up today.
And I suspect the stucco(ers) will be shortly behind them.  Siding,
facia and raingutter will be finished after that, as will exterior lighting.
As for now, we will really enjoy the extra room on the inside and
worry about the landscaping in the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment