CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wilson Christmas Party



I LOVE traditions . . . and that's why I love Christmas. For me it's all about traditions. It defines who I am and what I enjoy.

We had a great time at the Wilson Christmas Party last weekend. Everyone brought yummy fingerfoods and we enjoyed each others company. My sister from Afton brought the bells and the kids really enjoyed making music. We tried a new tradition this year. Instead of the brothers and sisters exchanging gifts, we all chose some sort of service to render to someone else during the Christmas Season. We each took a turn sharing how our family was fulfilling this committment. It was very special to hear how each family chose to act on this challenge. I love anything that brings the focus back to why we celebrate Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment