CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Paint & Tile

Don't ask me why I can't seem to get pictures of applicable people and important events, but again all you are going to see is the finished results.  The addition is coming along nicely.  My dear Mom & Dad came out last week and painted for us.  The results are beautiful.  They even spent the night and trimmed out the doors and window sills the next morning.  And as if that wasn't enough, he repainted some doors and walls that were desperately calling for attention.  I am so dang lucky to have such nice parents.  Thanks Mom & Dad, We Love You!






New paint smells so good! 




Kyle helped our neighbor lay some tile in the bathroom
 and back door area.  It turned out beautiful. 
I hope everthing ties together when it is all said and done!

No comments:

Post a Comment